Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Reposting: Only for Special Occasions

I normally don't do this, but seeing as I posted yesterday about our Parenting Seminar I have had parenting on the mind. Just a few hours ago Pastor Paul Chappell posted a great article on his blog about parenting; it was a real blessing to me. There are very few parents whose lives I would want to emulate, Pastor Chappell is one of those few. All of his kids are now serving the Lord, but more importantly, all of his kids love the Lord. As I said yesterday, my goal as a parent is for my daughter to love the Lord more than anything else; Pastor Chappell has raised his children in that way. So here it is; I hope it is an encouragement to you.
http://www.paulchappell.com/2013/07/31/5-ways-dads-can-redeem-the-time/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThePastorsPerspective+%28The+Pastor%27s+Perspective%29

No comments:

Post a Comment